See a letter from Ellen about the donation campaign. Your help matters!
Hi I am planning first birthday party for my daughter next Saturday. 25 guest invited between 3-6 pm and the moms only with kids between 7-8.30 pm.
Can't be baking so all needs to be at room temp
1.Steamed Mug bean with olive oil and oregano salad
2. Pesto pasta with black olives and corguette
3. Puff pastry bites ( baked in mini muffin pans) with corn and peas potato filling
4. Short crust pastry with tomato mozzarella onions and cheese filling
5. Sandwiches for kids (jam cheese and peanut butter)
7. Dips with carrot, cumcumber, bread sticks, biscuits and olives
8. Fruit plate ( grapes, apples and oranges)
8. Cup cakes
9. Birthday cake
10. Orange juice
Questions is how much should be the quantity for the top 4 items?
This is rather an unusual menu for a 1 year birthday party, and I am not clear on the invitations. Is this 25 guests for the afternoon and a separate group of moms and kids for the evening? Please be specific; how many adults and children from 3-6 and how many from 7-830. Two cakes?
1.Steamed Mug bean with olive oil and oregano salad 1/2 cup per adult, 1 tablespoon per year of age for kids up to 5
Also, just a warning, a 3 hour party is quite a lot for a one year old, and 5-6 hours of party is just asking for meltdowns, tantrums and other disasters. If you must have 2 parties, Please consider doing them on 2 days.