See a letter from Ellen about the donation campaign. Your help matters!

Cook Talk

Margaritas
L.Dean
06/07/13
I'm having 35 for a Mexican dinner party. I'd like to make margaritas,not a punch but real margaritas,do you have a recipe for 35 or how much of each ingredient do I need. Party is from 4p.m until?? I'm also serving punch and bottled water for non-drinkers and the kids,but 35 will be drinking alcohol.
Thanks in advance
ellen
06/07/13
The thing is, even your drinkers will be unfit to drive if they drink a margarita and hour from 4 PM til ?

This is a good one: use just 1 cup of tequila for this long party!

allrecipes.com/recipe/pitcher-perfect-margaritas/Detail.aspx

Do have dinner level coffee the last hour (1/3 the amount for 100), see the beverage planning page. Do have iced tea, some unsweetened.

Do also consider a wine punch like the white wine sangria on this site.

L.Dean
06/08/13
Where did that come from? "your drinkers will be unfit to drive if they drink a margarita and hour from 4 PM til? I was simply letting you know how long the party will be. My guests know better to drink and drive! And I know better than to serve them if they are driving I'm simply asking for a recipe for 35 people!
ellen
06/08/13
I apologize if you were offended. The main difference between straight Margaritas and Margarita punch is the amount of alcohol per drink and 1 glass per hour is a normal amount of beverage for a party.
Re:
Name:
E-Mail: (optional)