Cooks Reach Out

Cook's Chat Forum

Learn How to Choose Web Hosting

Labyrinth Readers Society

ELLEN'S KITCHEN
Bar-B-Q Fundraiser
Jessica
08/09/10
I just need basic help...were a non-profit organization & need a few questions answered. We are serving rice, beans, & potato salad how much would we need to purchase if we served 500 plates @ 1/2 a serving each?? Thank you so much in advance!!
Sharla
08/09/10
Hi Ellen - great site! Catering a grad party and following your plan for 100. Menu will consist of bbq chicken and italian sausage. If I plan on 30# fresh sausage patties, how many pounds of green bell pepper and onions should I plan on for cooked p/o on the side, assuming that all won't favor?
ellen
08/09/10
Jessica, use the plan for 100 table. Even if you are planning small servings, you need enough for 350-400 to make 500 small servings.

Sharla, I use an equal weight of combined onions and peppers to the sausage, leaning a littl eto the pepper side and including reds and yellows for color.

What's New? Check Out the New Pages Page

Click Ellen's Kitchen Updates to request updates, suggest new topics or report a broken link, comment, or question. Put "updates" in the subject line if you are requesting updates. PLEASE send questions separately from update requests.

Copyright 1998-2012 -- All rights reserved --

This site maintained by Galaxy Website Design