See a letter from Ellen about the donation campaign. Your help matters!

Cook Talk

Brunch for 60th Anniversary
gg
05/02/12
I want to serve a brunch after church for my parents. 35-40 people What would you suggest I serve and how much. 3/4 of the attendees will be seniors. Thank you.
ellen
05/02/12
Look at the Festive Family Brunch for ideas and amounts. Unless it is against family tradition, offer mimosas- 1/2 orange juice, 1/2 sparkling wine. Prosecco is a good choice if not using champagne.
gg
05/06/12
Hi Ellen, I checked out the Family Brunch but it didn't help. Can you tell me how many breakfast casseroles I should make and what else I should serve like fresh fruit, paistries, ham biscuits, etc. This will be a 10:30 brunch at the church. I want it to be nice but simple. Thank you for your help.
ellen
05/09/12
OK.

1 roaster casserole of your choice of, including 3-4 dozen eggs, or 4 9x13 pans. Fresh fruit per the fruit tray page. Pastries and juices per the breakfast planning page, 1/3 the amounts for 100. Serve the biscuits separately (1 per person) with a plate of ham, allow 1 pound ham per 6, thin slices. Honey and butter- 1 1/2 pound each. Coffe and tea per the beverage planning page for breakfast coffee.

Diane
10/11/17
Can the breakfast casseroles be refrigerated more than just overnight before baking? Say for 36 - 48 hours?
Re:
Name:
E-Mail: (optional)