See a letter from Ellen about the donation campaign. Your help matters!

Cook Talk

How much needed
Julie
01/31/13
Good morning!! I am in the prosscess of planing a wedding reception in July. Most of the family and friends live anywhere from an hour away to 3 hours so it is hard to judge how many people will be coming. 45 at the min and 70 at the very very most. So far what I have planed is: 15lb bbq brisket (cooked), baked beans, cole slaw, pasta salad, veggie tray, fruit tray, chips and dip and drinks. I planed on using your guide on as to how much I need for 60. Do you think that will be enough food for everyone? Also do you think I should include another meat? If so I would like to do fried chicken. Would 50 peices be enough. Thank you so much
Julie
01/31/13
After reading thru some of the other questions I thought I would give you a little more detail. The bbq meat is going to be for sandwiches. Not sure if we are going to use pulled pork or brisket. The wedding will take place around 2:30. I hope this helps
ellen
01/31/13
For 60 people, for sandwiches I would cook 25 pounds raw brisket/pork plus 1 piece of chicken per person. Especially important if the numbers of people are not quite certain.

All the rest of your items are on the plan for 100 page, veggie tray page, fruit tray page, and beverage page. Use 2/3 the amount for 100.

Re:
Name:
E-Mail: (optional)