See a letter from Ellen about the donation campaign. Your help matters!

Cook Talk

Paula Dean 1500W Programmable Induction Cooker
Sheila
05/06/17
I recently received the Paula Dean Programmable 1500 W Induction Cooker. I love the way it looks in my kitchen however, there was no instruction manual included in the box. I have absolutely no idea how this thing works. Can someone tell me where or how I can get a copy of the instruction manual? I've searched the Internet but have not been successful. If someone cold scan and copy their manual and send it to me via email, I'd be so grateful.

Thanks in advance.

ellen
05/06/17
Fiirst, it only works with pots and pans that can hold a magnet on their bottoms. It won't even heat any pthers.

nduction Cooker Features:

No open flame, so it's safe to use anywhere
Compact, so it's super easy to transport anywhere
LOC function allows you to lock in a certain function or temperature; Great for when using as a buffet server!
Never-before seen patterns and exclusive colors
Ability to set a timer to either turn off the cooktop at the end of the timer, or preset to turn on the cooktop after set amount of time
You can use the induction burner just as you would a normal stove top but with better digital temperature control
Digital display allows ability to see temperature for the preset functions
Induction heats up faster than traditional cooktops
Cooktop guidelines (the circle on induction burner) provides the ability to see where the cookware should be placed for great heat distribution

Check out Instructions & Care for more information and ideas.
Additional Information:

Dimensions: 2-1/2"H x 12-1/4"W x 15"D - 2.5 lbs
Material: Glass, plastic and copper
Power: 1500W / 120V / 60Hz; ETL listed; 50" power cord
Warranty: Limited one-year manufacturer's warranty. Please call 866-325-1659.
Country of Origin: China

Please Note: Do not submerge Induction Cooker in any liquid.

Care Instructions:

Never use abrasive or harsh cleaners.
When cleaning, unplug the Induction Cooktop.
When not in use, unplug the Induction Cooktop.
To clean, wipe with wet cloth or sponge with soapy water. Towel dry.
Do not allow your cookware to "boil dry" as this can damage the cookware. THIS IS CRITICAL!
Please note there is small compartment located on the bottom of the unit that has no function and may be used as storage.

And her is info on her site:
www.pauladeenkitchenware.com/about-paula-deen/induction-cooking.html

Re:
Name:
E-Mail: (optional)